Concrete @ your Fingertips


I live in an area at risk from Radon. How do I get a test done on my house?


In the first instance please phone the BRE radon team on 01923 664707. They will be able to advise you about where you can go for a test and what to do when you have the result of a test. You can also visit the radon website at BRE

Acknowledgement: The Concrete Society

Other references:
BRE Report BR Report 250 Surveying dwellings with high indoor radon levels
BRE Good Building Guide GBG 25 Buildings and radon
BRE Report AP87 Radon, no problem