Concrete targets the concrete construction industry by bringing stories from across the UK/Ireland.
Devoted to the design, construction, technology and use of concrete as a structural material and combining high-level technical content together with practical project examples, Concrete provides the most versatile of structural materials what it craves the most: a positive vibrant image.
Essential reading for all those working in the concrete industry, Concrete is available in both printed and digital ‘page-turning’ formats and is sent free to Society members, as well as being available by annual subscription.
Ten issues are published annually, providing technical articles, project reports and updates on innovation and best practice in construction, materials and systems in the UK/Ireland. Every month Concrete provides:
- a news round-up to help you stay in touch with what’s going on in the concrete industry
- a ‘Concrete Diary’ of industry events
- new additions and historical reviews from The Society’s library
- technical articles and project case studies on a variety of ‘concrete’ topics
- the latest products and services.
All aspects of concrete and related materials/projects – from design and manufacture to application and appearance – are covered.
Concrete welcomes new authors and accepts technical papers, articles and project case studies on any concrete-related topic – there are no charges or advertising obligations but all articles must be objective.